Pin interest is a rapidly growing social network where you can create and organize a visual online pin board of images you find on the web. Brands are now increasingly looking to promote their business on this new social platform.
Following are few good articles on how to use Pinterest for business.
Tips on how to use Pinterest for business
Article by CIO
- Decide whether you can use your brand with Pinterest
- Add a Pinterest button to your website and product page so that visitors can pin it on to their pin board.
- Create boards of your products so that customers can easily pin it.
- Categories and create themed boards for your customers.
- Create eye-catching images or share interesting charts and infographics for customers to pin it.
- Track your competitor’s pins and who’s pinning your images.
Pinterest tips for small business pinners
Article by Karen Leland
- Pin your e-book and other contents
- Pin your presentation materials and videos along with images.
- Create boards for your employees and team members.
- Create boards to share behind the scene scenarios of your business.
- Create customer boards. Highlighting your key customers can benefit your business.
- Create coupon graphics that visitors can pin.
- Create a FAQ of your business model or things which customers want to know.
Ways to market your business on Pinterest
Article by Copyblogger
- What is Pinterest and why should I care?
- Pinterest marketing for pinners
- Pinterest for content marketing
How Pinterest can help your business?
Article by Craftybird
- Video tutorial on Pinterest
- How you gain followers and increase traffic using Pinterest.
- Websites similar to Pinterest
- Research on competitors to see their followers and what they pin on their pinboard.
Ebook on Pinterest for business
E-book by Hubspot
- What is Pinterest and why it matters?
- How to create a Pinterst account and get followers ?
- How to use Pinterst for marketing ?
- Popular brands on Pinterest ?